Corporate Responsibility in Línea Directa
We are a socially responsible company committed to improving road safety in Spain, reducing the number of traffic accidents, protecting the environment, promoting education, social care and household safety, as well as a number of other projects.
In Línea Directa we are fully aware of the corporate responsibility we have as an organisation and, as a result, we carry out various projects which not only benefit our customers, employees and suppliers, but also the whole of society in general.
As an example of this, we have been actively working for over 16 years to encourage safe driving habits which help to reduce the number of road accidents as well as actively promoting road safety measures.
But our commitment is not only limited to road safety and, as a result, we also:
- Help to protect the environment.
- Work with charities and foundations to improve the lives of the most disadvantaged groups of people in society.
- Are committed to creating quality employment.
- Fight against fraud.
- Introduce measures to increase and improve household safety.
- Recognise the work and involvement of our suppliers.
- Promote equal opportunities.
- Help disabled people and work towards integrating them into the workplace.
- Search for a work-life balance for our employees.
- Guarantee the health, safety and wellbeing of our employees.
Our initiatives, processes and results in terms of corporate responsibility have been recognised by various organisms and institutions in Spanish society, such as:
Presencia en el ranking Merco Personas, que cada año reconoce a las mejores empresas para trabajar en España.
- 2013 Alares Award to Work-life balance and Social Responsability, Also in 2012 was recognise for its policy in managing people.
- Awarded with the Ability Award, Category Best Great Private Company.
- Included in Merco People Ranking which each year recognises the best companies to work for in Spain.
- IV Excellent Customer Confidence Award in Madrid
- Certificate for Work-life Balance and Equality (Family-friendly Company)
- "100 Best Business Ideas of the Year" Award from the Actualidad Económica magazine for our Night-time Assistance for Motorcyclists.
- Ability Company Certificate in the Telefónica Ability Awards for our integration model for the disabled.
- ICEA (Investigación Cooperativa entre Entidades Aseguradoras y Fondos de Pensiones) Award for fraud detection
- Contact Center Awards for the best customer loyalty service and the best product commercialization service.
- Stamp for Excellence in Quality and Management awarded by the Community of Madrid.